FW: The repeated/quoted text in your message

Subject: FW: The repeated/quoted text in your message
From: Richard Weir <richard -dot- weir -at- ce -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 10:26:57 +1000

Hi Suzanne,

Currently I am sending the single html page to someone to test and they are
getting the red X, (image cannot be found). All the files are on my PC so
they can not see these. This is why the red X and links do not work I
understand this, what I am wanting to find out is:

How do I get to the stage where I can send a single html page and it
> displays correctly for the receiver?

Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com