RE: Fw: Why do we put so many warnings in our manuals?

Subject: RE: Fw: Why do we put so many warnings in our manuals?
From: "Sean O'Donoghue-Hayes (EAA)" <Sean.O'Donoghue-Hayes -at- ericsson -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 18:46:12 +1000

Warning: Due to issues of mental health the following item should not be
read by any who consider suing a way of life, who consider words to be sharp
and prickly, who can read, who can write, who can breath, or any who just
exist. If you read on from here, and fall into any of the above categories,
and are either of woman born, or not of woman born (the MacBeth clause),
then all complaints and tracts and quibbles against the manufacturer of said
item are null and void.

~we want~

The lawyers are rising,
jaws snapping,
primordial ooze dripping,
and corporations fear,
sue here,
legislate there,

as Adam and Eve,
in Eden garden,
in affidavit state:
the apple had no warning,
a verbal declaration was insufficient,
we just had to climb the tree,
and there were no warnings on that,
and there it was,
an unknown fruit,
devoid of labels,
to devour....
and the consequences

we want restitution of paradise lost,
we want compensation for emotional hurt,
we want punitive damages,
we want.....
we want a car and condominium,
we want a jet,