Need replacement CD for ForeHelp 4.0.1!

Subject: Need replacement CD for ForeHelp 4.0.1!
From: "Thomas Ruschak" <ruschak -at- wintek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 16:52:49 -0500

Hi,

My wife just began working for a company that's
using ForeHelp 4.0.1 for their documentation.
Unfortunately, these people have managed to lose
their original media, and the company that made the
software is long gone. I understand that there's a
successor company that makes similar software, but
they are going another route for their doc needs,
so they don't want that product. They just need
ForeHelp to work with their existing documentation
until they replace it over the next year or so.

What they desperately need is either a place to
buy the old software (v4+) or for some kind soul
who has a copy to either burn them a copy or send
them an old unused copy. (She can send copies of
manual, license, PO's, etc, etc, etc upon request
to verify that they bought it.)

Someone please help! (Believe me, these people
really do need it badly! :-)

Thanks,
Thomas Ruschak