Re: Mystery solved, finally. Was: Re: Please help with extremely frustrating PDF problem

Subject: Re: Mystery solved, finally. Was: Re: Please help with extremely frustrating PDF problem
From: Kat Nagel <mlists -at- masterworkconsulting -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 21:14:27 -0400

At 1:00 PM -0700 7/25/02, Emily Berk wrote:

This person is turning out to be my Problem User.
Anyway, although she had assured me that she was using "a recent" version of Acrobat, it turns out that she was not.
Now that this works for her, she calls me daily as random pages of the website I support for the group don't load for her although they work for everyone else.

If her IE version is as old as her Acrobat version, a simple upgrade might solve this problem, too.

Kat Nagel, MasterWork Consulting
--
Seen on the Net:
"Some of my colleagues think that the chemicals we are experimenting