RE: Of myth and reality

Subject: RE: Of myth and reality
From: SteveFJong -at- aol -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 13:20:46 EDT

John Locke <mail -at- freelock -dot- com> wrote:

>> Why *can't* you have graphics online? I do it all the time!
>> I fail to see the problem.

I was unclear. I've done it too. It's a philosophical issue, and the
prevailing opinion these days is that we shouldn't do it, given that we often
end up overlaying the image of the software with an image of the software. In
print, the value of graphics rises dramatically.

-- Steve

Steven Jong--"Typo? What tpyo?"
mailto:SteveFJong -at- AOL -dot- com -dot- nospam
Home sweet home page: http://hometown.aol.com/SteveFJong