RE: About Themes for Fake Names

Subject: RE: About Themes for Fake Names
From: Michele Marques <msmarques -at- rogers -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 10:59:27 -0400

bryan -dot- westbrook -at- amd -dot- com writes:

At least twice we've had discussions here about people using
> names along a theme (like the Three Stooges or members of a famous
> band) for examples in screenshots.

Be careful about using celebrity names or other famous names. I've been advised by our legal department NOT to use these names and have had to change many screenshots.

- Michele
msmarques -at- rogers -dot- com
http://members.rogers.com/msmarques