RE: Of myth and reality

Subject: RE: Of myth and reality
From: "Evan Martin" <evan -dot- martin -at- garvin-allen -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 16:46:26 -0300

> It seems pointless to discuss the magazine that not everyone here gets. Or
> perhaps I am just being a nudge?

I'm not quite sure about whether you are being a nudge or not, but I like
the fact that all things are discussed here - no matter what the thread.

Like John said, we discuss many types of software and methodologies that not
everyone uses. Otherwise this would be a very small and focused group (read
boring). Many times I've read about things here that I have never heard of
before, and gone off to learn more about it. It's one of the things that I
love about this group.

My two cents..

Evan MArtin