Fainting goats ate my PDF

Subject: Fainting goats ate my PDF
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 13:56:40 -0600

Okay, maybe they didn't, but *somebody* did.

I've got a PDF I downloaded here:

http://www.bea.com/products/weblogic/server/wls_quick_ref_card_sml.pdf

When I print it, it appears briefly in my printer queue, then disappears,
without ever printing. No error message. No nothing.

I checked, and the document does not have security set to prohibit
printing.

Ideas? Anyone? Beuller? Anyone?

Thanks in advance!

-Keith Cronin

Tech writing. Like poetry, but with a better health plan.