Re: Author Credit

Subject: Re: Author Credit
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 08:31:43 -0600

I don't see any harm in having your name listed. But if you're strongly
opposed, you can probably talk them out of it, citing your last 20 years
of experience. On the other hand, it might be nice to get a byline for a
change...

Lots of software applications open with splash screens listing the names
of the product's developers. This could be your chance for similar credit.
If you want it.

-Keith Cronin

What if Spider-Man were a little more ... sensitive?
http://www.keithcronin.com/yeah_but_is_it_ART/spideys_other_side.gif

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l