RE: Wordhelp in quadralay's webworks

Subject: RE: Wordhelp in quadralay's webworks
From: "David Knopf" <david -at- knopf -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 12:04:09 -0700

Jim Lowry wrote:

| Has anyone tried this product out yet? I'd be interested
| in any evaluations out there, as a client is thinking about
| going this route in converting WORD docs to on-line help.

Hi Jim,

WordHelp has not yet been released by Quadralay, so anyone who *has*
tried it out has signed a non-disclosure agreement and isn't free to
discuss the product until after it's released. You might want to keep an
eye on our web site (or Quadralay's), as we'll post an announcement as
soon as the product ships.

Also, FYI, there is already a mailing list for WordHelp at
http://groups.yaho.com/group/wordhelp. Naturally, the list isn't very
active yet, but once the product is released I'm sure it will be.

HTH,

David Knopf / Knopf Online / San Francisco, CA
mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com / http://www.knopf.com

Consulting & Training on FrameMaker & WebWorks Publisher
Consulting & Training on RoboHelp
WebWorks Publisher Certified
Member, JavaHelp 2.0 Expert Group
Moderator, HATT & wwp-users