RE: Minimum software reqs.

Subject: RE: Minimum software reqs.
From: "Stevenson, Rebecca" <Rebecca -dot- Stevenson -at- workscape -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 13:50:03 -0400

Suddenly I miss Mr. Plato. <g>

Minimum reqs depend on what results they're willing to live with. If they really *want* a text file, or small Web site, say, Notepad would do. At the job before this one, I used Word almost exclusively; I didn't need to create graphics, the few screen shots I needed could be done with Windows' own resources, online help was not in my bailiwick, etc.

At the current job I use Frame, WWP, and SnagIt, but I don't know that I'd call those minimal; we could cope if we didn't have them, they just make life easier. Which is what tools are for, of course, or humans wouldn't bother with them. :-)

Rebecca

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l