RE: seating arrangements

Subject: RE: seating arrangements
From: "Lathrop, Sarah" <Sarah-Lathrop -at- forum-financial -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 10:45:06 -0400

Ola asks << Does anyone know of
studies done with writers to show how their creativity is impacted by this
open and crowded environment? The manager of this situation, by the way,
thinks its great that his workers show their team spirit by such
arrangements. >>

Check out the book "Peopleware : Productive Projects and Teams" by Tom Demarco. Among other things, it covers the issue of workspace and how it impacts teamwork and the success of a project.

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l