RE: Slow Tech Writers (offshoot of "Looking for advice -- up to t he j ob?")

Subject: RE: Slow Tech Writers (offshoot of "Looking for advice -- up to t he j ob?")
From: letoured -at- together -dot- net
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 14:02:11 -0400

In <3936FA5B910BD411BC0600902771C7F201F2C6C0 -at- prism -dot- cisco -dot- com>, on 07/08/02
at 09:05 AM, Jason Willebeek-LeMair <jlemair -at- cisco -dot- com> said:

>letoured -at- together -dot- net wrote:

>Call it what you want, but some of us think in different terms; like
>first-tier projects that need first-tier writers, second-tier projects, etc.
>Why there are even industries that expect it to be done right because people
>can be killed, and/or thousands of dollars lost if the writer makes an
>error and no one catches it before they turn the juice on during a test --
>you know, the little things that count world or writing.

>Jason replies:

>Interesting that you should take my post as a reflection of the quality or
>completeness of documentation. My intent was only to comment on the speed at
>which it is produced and suggest effective ways to effectively integrate
>people with different inclinations in time-to-market situation.

I wasn't commenting on your post per si, but on the general concept of slow
vs. whatever.

I think the rest of your questions will be answered in my other post.

letoured -at- together -dot- net

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l