Re: Anyone had experience writing laboratory analytical procedures?

Subject: Re: Anyone had experience writing laboratory analytical procedures?
From: Kat Nagel <mlists -at- masterworkconsulting -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 13:17:53 -0400

At 9:53 PM -0400 7/3/02, sclarke -at- nucleus -dot- com wrote:

Hello everyone:

I'm just wondering if anyone on the list has had experience with writing
laboratory analytical procedures? ...snip...
I'm running into some difficulties with this project and would like to chat
with someone who's possibly had laboratory analytical experience.

Thanks
Sara-Sue

Before I switched hats and called myself a technical writer, I worked as an R&D chemist for a medical diagnostic device manufacturer. A large part of my job, during my last few years, was writing and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures for an analytic systems lab and a clinical chemistry reference laboratory. While this was before the company went for ISO registration, we did have to meet all the FDA regulations for GLP/GMP and associated procedural documentation. I'd be happy to help in anyway I can.

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l