RE: Estimates for a CBT/WBT

Subject: RE: Estimates for a CBT/WBT
From: "Bill Swallow" <wswallow -at- nycap -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 09:15:40 -0400

Well, you don't reaqlly give us much to go on. How many CBT experts do
you have at your disposal? What tools will you be using? How many
subject matter experts do you have at your disposal? How many graphic
artists do you have at your disposal? How glitzy does the CBT need to
be? What's required of the CBT? Sound? Animation? Interaction? Perhaps a
built-in quiz?

"Throw me a bone here! I'm the boss... Need the info..." -- Dr. Evil

B I L L S W A L L O W
Information Design & Development Professional
tel/fax: 518.371.1867 bill_swallow -at- yahoo -dot- com
List Owner: HATT, WWP-Users, InFrame
Co-Moderator: SingleSourcing-Mgmt
WebWorks Wizard Editor of InFrame Magazine

::: We are preparing an estimate for a 5 hour WBT/CBT. Can you
::: provide some
::: inputs on this? I need to know:
:::
::: * How many person months will be required to create the
::: WBT/CBT (total time:
::: writing, construction, graphics, etc.)
::: * Ideally, what will be the team size for creating the
::: WBT/CBT? (How many
::: writers, programmers, graphic designers, editors, ID reviewers etc.)

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l