Re: Tech Writers taking minutes

Subject: Re: Tech Writers taking minutes
From: "Marc A. Santacroce" <santacroce -at- ca -dot- astound -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 18:04:07 -0700

In my experience permanent TW staff objected to taking minutes more than contract writers. Contractors get paid the same rate, but perm staff is more concerned that taking notes might detract from their professional or technical standing. Again IMHO, what do the rest of you think?

Marc A. Santacroce

Owner, Senior Technical Writer
ePubs, Inc.
925-518-0013