Re: Flash for CBT

Subject: Re: Flash for CBT
From: "Gregory Sweet" <Gsweet -at- cdphp -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 16:32:58 -0400

I use Authorware for creating CBT. I find the Icon based authoring much easier to use than Flash's or Dreamweaver's time line. Though I think advocating one software over another without knowing the full specs of the project is foolish so I'm not going to tell which software to use.

Tap into a great community of eLearning and multimedia professionals at
http://www.e-media.nl/aware/search.html
It is an Authorware list but there's plenty of Flash discussion as well.

HTH

-Greg

Lajerid - Creeaght - Diarail

>>> Dida Kutz <didak -at- jps -dot- net> 06/28/02 03:35PM >>>

HI there-I've been tasked with creating an on-line tutorial for a
bioinformatics software program. I wanted to go with PowerPoint, but my
manager insists on using Flash (which I now have to learn, along with the
software in question). Anyone know of any good sites that describe using
Flash in this context? I'm not interested in creating fancy movies, etc,
just want to present the basics. (Frankly, I think using Flash is overkill,
but I'll try to stay calm and not go there . . .)
TIA-
Dida Kutz

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l