RE: FW: SLAVE labor? Just a darn minute...

Subject: RE: FW: SLAVE labor? Just a darn minute...
From: "Sean Brierley" <sbri -at- haestad -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 12:27:47 -0400

Nah. What Uma_Nakkeeran is doing is showing that the sum of two words is
not necessarily the same as each individual word by itself. That is, if
you take words out of context and focus on them in any language, you
change the meaning. Be it deliberate or accidental, this inspection of
the words separately led to a misinterpretation of the original message,
whereby the reader superimposes their own thoughts over those of the
original author in the original context.

Sean