RE: STC backstabbing?

Subject: RE: STC backstabbing?
From: "Sean O'Donoghue-Hayes (EAA)" <Sean.O'Donoghue-Hayes -at- ericsson -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:07:36 +1000

Right.

What we have here...is...a...fail...ure...to...communicate...(an obvious
problem on a TW list!)

There are some who see STC as representing the powers of darkness and
inertia.....

There are those involved with STC who ensure that they work at making STC
not being inert...

There are some who don't know either way...

We can all live together happily, and share our opinions without
backstabbing....or attaching ourselves like leeches onto the pumping blood
vessels of a professional organisation that shall provide just reward at
different stages of a TW career, and no reward at others, depending on the
person, the situation, and the effort which the individual places into the
organisation. There will be some who due to circumstances or personality or
life-style choices derive no benefit from STC.

Sounds like any training or any voluntary association to me.

Congratulations to those who volunteer their time freely to try and provide
a service to our "industry". And a big thumbs down if that institution is
not always flexible and useful.

regards and thanks,
Sean O'Donoghue-Hayes

sig-line "and two-bob each way in the fifth"

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l