Re: ADMIN: Racism <> Acceptable behavior

Subject: Re: ADMIN: Racism <> Acceptable behavior
From: Goober <techcommgoober -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 07:52:17 -0700 (PDT)

> I'd thought that it was pretty clear that racist
> comments weren't acceptable for TECHWR-L, but
> I guess that was a poor assumption. I've
> been on the road and will be attempting to
> catch up and deal with some of the worst
> offenders, but, just for the record,
> racism is ALSO unacceptable.

For the record I have yet to read anything racist here
on techwr-l. People have been spinning what others
have written into racist statements, but the
statements themselves have not been racist.

If the idiocy on this list with regard to people
turning others' words around does not end, I'll be
leaving. I know, big whoop to the lot of you - some
may cheer my departure. But, of all the mailing lists
I'm on, this one is, hands down, the least
professional and most hypocritical one I'm on.

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l