ARGH!! Help!

Subject: ARGH!! Help!
From: "Julie Welander" <jwelander123 -at- msn -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 07:58:17 -0600

I'm going crazy. I just bought a new PC running Windows XP. I'm using
Frame 5.5.6 and Adobe Type Manager 4.1. In the bullet lists in any
document, the bullets turn into the Yen symbol and the apostrophes turn
into some other weird character. I'm using Helvetica for standard body
text and Helvetica Condensed for heading text. When I use another font
for the bullet characters, they change from the Yen symbol to the bullet
symbol (same with the apostrophes). The font works fine in Word. What is
going on?

Thanks in advance!

Julie

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l