RE: craft vs. science vs. art

Subject: RE: craft vs. science vs. art
From: Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- jci -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 14:33:47 -0500

About the subject:

We make art when we apply our craft to the science.

About the thread: I'd like to thank you folks. It's been a most
entertaining and amusing read. Between this and the Great Indian Menace
thread I have to say I haven't enjoyed myself so much in decades. You've
brought tears to this old man's eyes. I've *never* seen it piled higher and
wider or carried farther, not even back in the day when I workerd on my
uncle's dairy farm. If only you could have produced it all a little earlier
and packaged it for shipment, perhaps we could have averted the crop
failures in Zimbabwe.

"It's packaged in ceramic and is the stuff that makes things grow."

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l