RE: craft vs. science vs. art

Subject: RE: craft vs. science vs. art
From: Phil Levy <PLevy -at- epion -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 10:37:41 -0400

Willow,
This is a good point. But defining the user---isn't this something that
should be done in advance of everything else? And if you have several levels
of users you can come up with a consistent method of differentiating levels
of info so that users can get what they want if they go to the correct
place, and the correct is defined by a consistent heading or icon. The
process of creating the document doesn't have to change though, is my point.