Re: SLAVE labor? Just a darn minute...

Subject: Re: SLAVE labor? Just a darn minute...
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 19:30:09 -0300

Lisa Wright wrote:

But I think every single decent person on this list
has an obligation to say loudly and publicly that what you, Jill
Johnson, said is not okay and it will not go unchallenged.

Personally, I was hoping that if I maintained a stunned silence, the people who said these things would apologize and explain how they didn't mean to say what came out.

However, since that's not happening, let me mention that people do not have a right to say whatever they want on the list. Insults to other people are specifically against the posting rules.
That being so, I hope that any Indian members of the list will lodge a complaint with the Rays.

"Sing Oak and Ash and Thorn,
All on a midsummer's morn,
Surely we sing of no little thing
In Oak and Ash and Thorn."