RE: Why Lurk?

Subject: RE: Why Lurk?
From: Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- jci -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 12:17:49 -0500

>PS The Parthian Posting Scenario is Arlen's idea, and I'm sticking to
that.

Well, Jane needs to get at least co-author credit, as she added the touches
necessary make it fit into the scenarios that Eric has on the list rules.

And, just in case anyone is eyeing the leap from Conclusion Cliff, it
*wasn't* Andrew Plato's departure that spurred that posting; it was written
and posted about a month before that event happened. Those interested can
check the archives, if they care to. (I'm not interested enough to dig up a
link for you, though.)

And, FWIW, I stand by what I said in the post, and remain amused by the
junk I received after posting it (to learn how to read and to take some
lithium were two of the suggestions I received).

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l