RE: techwr-l digest: June 13, 2002

Subject: RE: techwr-l digest: June 13, 2002
From: David Handy <davidh -at- automsoft -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 10:16:16 +0100

One reason I (mostly) lurk is that I receive the list in digest form; often
when I am prompted to respond to a post, I see that someone else has
responded adequately or made the same point ahead of me.

A list like this live or dies by its contributors; a large pool of eager and
knowledgeable contributors makes for a great list. But we can't expect
people to post for the sake of it. If "lurking" means that someone
subscribes to the list and learns by reading its posts, that's fine by me.