RE: Help! Suddenly I'm a new RFP/proposal writer

Subject: RE: Help! Suddenly I'm a new RFP/proposal writer
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 11:04:06 -0600

Nora very graciously wrote:

> My deepest apologies to Keith. No slight or chastisement was ever
> considered. We each write about our own experience, and thank all the gods
> that our experiences are not the same.
>
> Proposal writing is as varied as any other venue of writing, there are
> differences.
>
> Again, my apologies.

Thanks, Nora. Re-reading your first post to Ed, it's clearer to me that
you have had a much different experience than me, so I *was* being too
frickin' sensitive. As usual. Sorry.

And you're right; it's a good thing all our experiences are different.
I've had a few I wouldn't wish on anybody, one of which involved jello
wrestling with a punk rock band right after I was recovering from surgery.
Bad idea, trust me.

Anyway....

Offlist I asked Nora to elaborate on what R&D RFPs are like - I've only
done sales proposals for products and services. Back to you, Nora, and
thanks again!

-Keith Cronin
who will drink no wine before it has been opened

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l