FYI -- My request regarding Word Templates

Subject: FYI -- My request regarding Word Templates
From: "Snyder Heater, Regina" <HeaterR -at- us -dot- tigplc -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 12:43:42 -0500

Hi --

Just an FYI since someone just sent me an email telling me it was bad to
steal templates and then flaunt it in a public forum -- I'm not stealing
templates or files from either Company A or Company B -- Company A merged
with Company B and I'm in the process of making Company A's documents match
the templates of Company B. Different logo, headers, etc. Just a simple
conversion process, not company espionage, lest anyone be hesitant to help
me for fear of being prosecuted.

Thanks,

Regina

Regina Snyder Heater | The Innovation Group, US | 888-505-4116 x.237 |
heaterr -at- us -dot- tigplc -dot- com

This message and any attachments are confidential to the intended recipient
at the e-mail address to which it has been addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of
this message or its attachments. If you received in error please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail or contact The Innovation Group, US, at
800-669-9689 and then delete this message from your system. Neither the
sender nor any office or company in The Innovation Group plc group will be
liable for any viruses. Any opinions contained in this message are those of
the author and are not given or endorsed by any company in The Innovation
Group plc group through which this message was sent unless otherwise
expressly stated in this message and the authority of the author in so
stating is verified. The Innovation Group, US, at 8345 Lenexa Drive, Suite
100, Lenexa, Kansas, 66214, USA.

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l