RE: New tool wars! WAS: Pinsky poem in the Atlantic "Jar of Pens"

Subject: RE: New tool wars! WAS: Pinsky poem in the Atlantic "Jar of Pens"
From: "Bulloch, Scott" <scott -dot- bulloch -at- sap -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 17:14:45 +0200

Our group has a Mimio. The one we have ran around $300-400, give or take, I
think.

I haven't used it extensively, but from my experience with it, it is a
useful tool. You can use it to capture whiteboarding as you write, you can
use it with Netmeeting's whiteboard feature, and perhaps its coolest use: if
you've got a projected image of your screen on the wall, you can use a
special Mimio nib and "mouse around" on the projected image.

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l