RE: Life After Tech Writing (Possibly OT, But I Hope Not)

Subject: RE: Life After Tech Writing (Possibly OT, But I Hope Not)
From: "tom -dot- green -at- iwon -dot- com" <tom -dot- green -at- iwon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 09:04:08 -0400 (EDT)

That was a wonderful, heartfelt message and I wish you the best in your career change. I too, am considering changing but I haven't found anything that pays as good as this. Unfortunately at this point, the bills are more important than my self-actualization needs. The Tech Writing industry is not what it was when I got the Professional Writing degree in 1993. It was exciting. Now, I am looking over my shoulder everyday wondering when the contract will end and I will become a greeter at Wal-Mart (nothing wrong with that by the way, that's what my Father-in-Law does). I am constantly looking for other directions, but right now this is the best even though it is no fun anymore.

Can a Web portal forever change your life?
Win up to $25 Million on iWon - click here!

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l