Re: What do you like most about MS Word?

Subject: Re: What do you like most about MS Word?
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 11:09:54 -0300

bryan -dot- westbrook -at- amd -dot- com wrote:

I have gotten so spoiled to having fixed for me that I have to be extra careful when using other apps.

If you're specifically thinking about FrameMaker, Silcon Prairie Software (http://www.siliconprairiesoftware.com/)has a plugin that adds an Autotext menu. It's a very handy tool.

"Funny how the years have flown,
Like the leaves fall in September,
They've lost sight of you as your legend grows,
But this road and I remember."
- Garnet Roger, "Night Drive"

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l