Re: newsletters and other part-time writing jobs

Subject: Re: newsletters and other part-time writing jobs
From: Goober <techcommgoober -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 22:49:41 -0700 (PDT)

> Can someone suggest ways to find or develop regular
> paying part-time writing
> jobs, such as newsletters?
> Are there any online resources you can point me to?
> I searched the email archives but found no
> applicable discussion threads.

Idea #1: Write stuff and try selling it. TECHWR-L pays
for articles, I believe...

Idea #2: Look for opportunities. See if anyone's
looking for help. Better yet, see if anyone needs help
but doesn't know it yet. Hang out and shmooze with
local small business owners...

Idea #3: Hook up with a contracting agency.

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l