RoboHelp help required

Subject: RoboHelp help required
From: Sylvie Picquendar <sylvie -dot- picquendar -at- atempo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 14:13:50 +0200

Hi all, we are having problems merging TOCs with RoboHelp 9.

Our overall online help project is composed of a dozen independent .chm
files. Each chm has its own TOC. We would like to merge all the TOCs
into an overall TOC.

We're having the following problem when merging the TOCs:
The overall TOC looks OK in the Table of Contents tab, and the topics
for each .chm files are displayed properly.
However, when you double-click on a topic to make its contents appear,
the right-hand frame becomes blank and the topic content does not show
up. The same thing happens for all the merged TOCs except one, whose
content is displayed properly.

We checked whether there were any configuration differences between the
files but could not find anything wrong.

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance

Bénédicte JUTHIER +33 (0)1 64 86 84 94
Technical Writer
benedicte -dot- juthier -at- atempo -dot- com
Atempo S.A (formerly Quadratec Software)
2, av de Laponie
91951 Courtaboeuf Cedex France www.atempo.com

"Time Navigator, the software platform for high-performance Backup and
Restore services"

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l