Current job market for tech writers

Subject: Current job market for tech writers
From: "Gary Clark" <Gary -at- wtw -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 14:20:46 -0700

This is my first posting to this list.

I am Gary Clark in Las Vegas and I'm curious if any on this list might care
to comment on the current job market for tech writers, as they see it. From
my viewpoint, the market in the southwest is very tight, with few openings
and almost no contract jobs.

Also, in looking at the posted openings for the last month currently on the
that this tight job market exists all over the US.

Anyone else care to comment.

Gary Clark

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l