Unlocking a Frame document

Subject: Unlocking a Frame document
From: "Nealon, Jessica" <Jessica -dot- Nealon -at- McKesson -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 17:27:54 -0400

I accidentally locked my Frame document by trying to insert a hyperlink. I
make liberal use of hyperlinks in my Word docs and was trying to re-create
it in Frame. By the way, is there a way to make cross-references link to the
reference?

Anyway, I bracketed a section of text and now my document is locked. I am
sure I couldn't do this again if I tried. The online help system in Frame
has been no help except to say something about docs being in read-only mode
for hypertext. Can anyone on this list tell me how to unlock my document?

The only menus I have are File, Edit, Navigation, Window, and Help. Thank
you!

Regards,

Jessica Nealon
Technical Writer