RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: "Maggie Secara" <maggiros -at- adelphia -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 19:23:03 -0700

I have to agree. Sure, we often have to produce under pressure, but not this
kind of pressure, and never with paper and pen on the spur of the moment,
off the top of your head. That's why I throughly examined an actual tie-type
shoe, and walked through the process of tying it, and wrote up my "how to
tie a shoe" procedure the night before. But that opportunity doesn't always
present itself.

Maggie

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l