Re: Pinsky poem in the Atlantic "Jar of Pens"

Subject: Re: Pinsky poem in the Atlantic "Jar of Pens"
From: mgmiller -at- goodwriter -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 09:37:20 -0700

Drug company pens are in my jar. Every time I go to a doctor (and I go a
lot, it seems), I check out the latest promotional offerings from the
drug companies. They're bold, they're colorful, they're interesting
shapes and sizes and many have unique features like octagonal grips and
spring clips. Sometimes the nurses let me have them, sometimes they
won't part with a particular favorite.

>And I, on the other hand cannot do WITHOUT fountain pens. I just love
writing with fountain pens and have a whole bunch of them (don't ask how
many!).>

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l