Re: process for online help AND FrameMaker sourcing?

Subject: Re: process for online help AND FrameMaker sourcing?
From: Goober <techcommgoober -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 13:40:35 -0700 (PDT)

> (I realize that we might be venturing down the
> single-sourcing road, but we
> are a small company and maintaining a database (or
> other similar single
> sourcing mechanism) *may* not be best for us if it
> requires high
> maintenance.)

Hey Melissa. You don't need a database to
single-source. Given your project description,
FrameMaker and WebWorks Publisher Pro would suit you
just fine. You'd be single-sourcing (maintainign just
your FM documents) and would be creating JavaHelp on
the fly. I suggest you visit www.webworks.com and also
check out the WWP-Users list at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wwp-users.

Best of luck, and feel free to contact me if you need
more information about single-sourcing with FrameMaker.

LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
http://launch.yahoo.com

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l