FW: Pinsky poem in the Atlantic "Jar of Pens"

Subject: FW: Pinsky poem in the Atlantic "Jar of Pens"
From: "Stevenson, Rebecca" <Rebecca -dot- Stevenson -at- workscape -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 09:36:25 -0400

I am a pen person myself. I use pencils (mechanical) only for situations where sketching is called for. I am a fan of the Pilot Precise V5 with extra-fine tip, the more garish the ink color the better. :-) I like fountain pens, too.

http://www.theatlantic.com/unbound/poetry/antholog/pinsky/jarofpens.htm

Being an inveterate pen person, I was pleased by this.

The question is: Are all writers pen people? Or mechanical pencil
people?

S Ryan
Writer & Editor
"Niente senza gioia"