RE: Borders in screen shots

Subject: RE: Borders in screen shots
From: bryan -dot- westbrook -at- amd -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 08:05:45 -0500

I don't know how well this will work with Corel apps, but there's probably a similar thing you can do. In PhotoShop:

Resize your canvas by either 2 or 4 pixels (depending upon the desired thickness) on both the width and height. Make sure the picture stays centered (that's the default anyway).

Use the pain bucket to fill the blank border with black, or whatever other color you want for a border.

This will create a black frame around your picture.