Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: "Paul Strasser" <paul -dot- strasser -at- windsor-tech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 10:20:42 -0600

Never.

There's sometimes a blanket "leave Suzi Programmer alone today" but that
goes out to everyone in the company, and is reserved for a crunch-time bit
of programming that Suzi must get done. Even in these cases there's always
someone else who can answer my questions.

I've never been told to not talk to anyone, or send all questions via
carrier pigeon to the program manager.

Paul Strasser
Windsor Technologies, Inc.
2569 Park Lane, Suite 200
Lafayette, Colorado 80026
Phone: 303-926-1982
FAX: 303-926-1510
E-mail: paul -dot- strasser -at- windsor-tech -dot- com

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l