Re: How to fend off a tech writer

Subject: Re: How to fend off a tech writer
From: Katie Kearns <kkearns -at- cisco -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 09:33:44 -0700

At 07:05 PM 5/9/2002 -0400, puffwriter -at- darksleep -dot- com wrote:

I've been wanting, for years, to try doing it in reverse; get in
at 5am, get a good solid several hours of work done before the rest of
the company shows up, leave the office at 2 or 3pm. Unfortunately,
I've never managed to get started on that schedule... A friend is
doing it, by the simple expedient of "if it's already late, stay up
later and go in at 5am and be tired", (also known as "change phase the
hard way" - http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/jargon/html/entry/phase.html).

Once my husband (who is in tech support) was on this exact schedules. I got *so* much work done, since I had the whole morning to get started.

Of course, I felt horrible all the time. ;)

-Katie

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l