RE: Hyperlinks lose blue color

Subject: RE: Hyperlinks lose blue color
From: Stephen McDermott <Stephen -dot- McDermott -at- PREMERA -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 12:05:22 -0700

Esther,

Your printer options are not set correctly in Frame. You need to setup the
printer in Frame and turn the color on, even if it's a monochrome printer
BEFORE you save as pdf.

Also, check the Adobe forums (http://www.adobe.com) about never saving as
pdf (print as post-script). I've heard horror stories about saving as pdf
(never encountered them personally, though).

Steve