RE: indian newbie

Subject: RE: indian newbie
From: Kim Roper <kim -dot- roper -at- vitana -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 13:00:50 -0400

Gautam Goswami asks:

> I have one more problem which keeps bugging me from time
> to time. I am not a science graduate, nor am I an engineer. Is
> there any scope for me in the technical writing community or will
> I be only wasting my time learning about it. I do have certain
> qualifications in computers though. Please guide me!!

*giggle*

And how many years have I endured ignorant comments about my (supposed)
inability to create a coherent sentence, simply because of my engineering
degree?

Pardon me, I have to scrape the gravel from my knuckles, now :>

[] <-- Big grain of salt. Another one of our Value-Added Services for the
Humour Impaired.

Cheers ... Kim
mailto:kim -dot- roper -at- vitana -dot- com

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a
personality, and an obnoxious one at that.
-- me, after a stare-down with Word 2000

Buy RoboHelp Office in May and you'll save $100 with our mail-in rebate.
Or switch from Doc-to-Help or ForeHelp to RoboHelp Office for only $499.
Get the help authoring tool PC magazine recently awarded a perfect score!
Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr