Re: Utah State Univ. summer instructional tech. institute - has anyone attended?

Subject: Re: Utah State Univ. summer instructional tech. institute - has anyone attended?
From: "Dana Worley" <dana -at- campbellsci -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 10:34:40 -0600

On 3 May 2002 at 16:01, aschiff -at- factset -dot- com wrote:

> Has anyone attended Utah State University's summer instructional
> technology institute? It's billed as "an annual gathering of
> industrial, government, and academic leaders interested in key trends
> and issues of design and instruction."

I don't know what your interest is, but my impression is this is a
forum for the top people in the field to get together and discuss
instructional technology theory and future direction. It is not for the
tech writer who wants to learn more about instructional
technology/design.

I considered attending last year, but decided it was not geared
toward my interests (I live in Logan, where USU is located).

That's just my impression -- I could be wrong.

Dana W.

Buy RoboHelp Office in May and you'll save $100 with our mail-in rebate.
Or switch from Doc-to-Help or ForeHelp to RoboHelp Office for only $499.
Get the help authoring tool PC magazine recently awarded a perfect score!
Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr