Re: Looking for that survey on the elephant, giraffe, alligator.. in ---a refrigerator etc.

Subject: Re: Looking for that survey on the elephant, giraffe, alligator.. in ---a refrigerator etc.
From: "Dana Worley" <dana -at- campbellsci -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 09:39:15 -0600

On 29 Apr 2002 at 14:23, Christine Gonzales wrote:

> Someone posted a questionnaire about how kids can answer questions
> that adults think to much on. I remember the questions to be:
>
> "How to get an elephant in a refrigerator?"
> "How to get a giraffe in a refrigerator?"

A similar riddle I have heard was supposedly answered by 80% of
kindergarten classes, but only by 17% of University students:

What is greater than god
More evil than the devil
The rich need it
The poor have it
If you eat it you will die?

Note: This is NOT intended to spawn a religious discussion! Just
more food for thought, so to speak, about how adults "think too
hard".

Dana W.

email me for the answer -- I receive the digest.