Re: Numbering in Word

Subject: Re: Numbering in Word
From: "M Page" <mpage -at- csl -dot- co -dot- uk>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 10:13:51 +0100

Justin
I feel your pain.
My work around is simple (except for squirming indents, but that's another
issue):
tie your list styles to an Outline Numbered List, making the top level of
the list unnumbered. Use the top style to introduce the list, so restarting
the numbering:
e.g. in my template
In Topic Head style: "To do such and such"
In Instruction List style: "1. Click the Such button."

news:151954 -at- techwr-l -dot- -dot- -dot-