Mac Pagemaker to PC Acrobat?

Subject: Mac Pagemaker to PC Acrobat?
From: "Snyder Heater, Regina" <HeaterR -at- us -dot- tigplc -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 09:13:50 -0500

Good morning --

I have been asked to revamp a website for a non-profit organization. All of
the group's promotional materials and newsletters are produced on a Mac with
Pagemaker. I work on a PC and have Acrobat 5.0. My question is, can I have
the director print to Postscript in Pagemaker on the Mac and have him send
me the PS file that I could then use to distill a PDF on my PC?

Alternately, I would want to create an HTML file from the Pagemaker file?
Any advice on this process (keeping in mind that we cannot purchase
additional software.)

The software I have available to me on my PC are: Acrobat 5, Framemaker 6,
Dreamweaver 4 and Microsoft Office 2000

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,
Regina Snyder Heater

This message and any attachments are confidential to the intended recipient
at the e-mail address to which it has been addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of
this message or its attachments. If you received in error please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail or contact The Innovation Group, US, at
800-669-9689 and then delete this message from your system. Neither the
sender nor any office or company in The Innovation Group plc group will be
liable for any viruses. Any opinions contained in this message are those of
the author and are not given or endorsed by any company in The Innovation
Group plc group through which this message was sent unless otherwise
expressly stated in this message and the authority of the author in so
stating is verified. The Innovation Group, US, at 8345 Lenexa Drive, Suite
100, Lenexa, Kansas, 66214, USA.