Thanks for the note about the useful app Time Stamp, Charlie!

Subject: Thanks for the note about the useful app Time Stamp, Charlie!
From: "Julie & Darryl Shannon" <vashon_shannon -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 10:33:55 -0700

While too much of the "try this app" thing can be a drag -- this little
posting really helped me.
Thanks, Charlie!

On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:25:57 -0700, charlie -dot- ahern -at- oracle -dot- com (Charlie
Ahern) wrote:

>I've recently discovered a nice little Windows app that I use to track
>actual hours spent on projects and other activities. It's called Time
>Stamp. It has helped me do a better job of forecasting project
>schedules.

Julie A. Shannon
Technical/Marketing/Creative Writer
One Woman's Press

mailto:vashon_shannon -at- yahoo -dot- com
tel: 206.463.9924 cell: 206.235.4604

"Every great and commanding moment in the annals of the world is the
triumph of some enthusiasm." ~Emerson