RE: Style Guide vs. GUI terminology

Subject: RE: Style Guide vs. GUI terminology
From: "McCarter, Kim" <kmccarte -at- harris -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 13:05:36 -0400

Thank you all for your input, both on and off list. General consensus is that
Press should ONLY be used for physical items that can actually be touched, and
the Microsoft Manual of Style for Technical Publications is the best resource
available (though someone said SUN also has a guide - that, after sifting
through the mass of documentation on their web site, I still can't find).

I think I'm ready for my team meeting this afternoon where the decision will be
made. Thank you all for your help!

Kim

_________________________________
Kim McCarter
Information Design & Development
Harris Corporation, Network Support Division
(321) 724-3497
kmccarte -at- harris -dot- com

*****Confidentiality Notice*****
This message is confidential . If you are not the intended recipient, you may
not copy or otherwise disclose the contents of this message to any other person.
If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender
immediately by return e-mail. Thank you.